No boundaries and limits seem to exist for Digital Health Care: simply digitizing existing EHR & EMR practice, design a new digital insurance model for a more efficient integrated health care system, promote mobile Apps to empower patients for prevention and monitoring, e-prescribing of digital therapies or AI for disease diagnosis and results analysis. However, there remain many challenges as e.g.: “health care produces 30 % of world stored data” and “health care is data rich but information poor” (according to OECD report). In general, digital health is more part of a process than just a medical device.
Photo: © ventanamedia/Shotshop.com
pharmaLevers is helping clients in the following way:
- get reimbursement for digital health (Medical Devices)
- analyze current reimbursement framework for subsequent digital reimbursement
- analyze current clinical pathway for digital transformation
- design digital health insurance model
- demonstrate medical and economic benefits of digital health applications